- Pommed up kicks! In the form of SAVI Organics Pomegranate & Passionflower Facial Mist - because I love Poms and facial mists but should have bought the larger size from www.peachyclean.com.au , 60 ml is weeny, note to self.
- Emjoi Pedi Smooth* - yes totally gimmicky but works better than any ped-egg or foot file I've ever used. Plus no skanky dead skin flakes, just a light dust. Handy right now as I can't seem to find a cheapo nail bar near me and the trotters are somewhat neglected
- Aveeno Intense Hand Relief* - I get this weird hand condition where my fingers get really irritated and wither up like seriously creviced old lady hands. Touching citrus juice, chilli, dust, stress and oddly change of seasons seems to trigger it. Love this as it creates a barrier for 24 hrs on hands even after washing protecting me from those nasty irritants. Contains natural oatmeal and is fragrance free.
- Yoga Downloads - namely from www.yogadownload.com, $9.95/ month for unlimited podcasts and 4 free downloads. I got to about 26 weeks pregnant at my normal yoga studio but alas had to give in and succumb to prenatal yoga, Now I can do yoga in my PJs from home. Bliss! Ps the app is free & has heaps of free podcasts, I love the 20 min ones in the morning before work to energise.
- Essential Oil Burning - I picked up a $5 burner recently and then grabbed some super cheap (starting from $5) 100% natural essential oils blends from www.magicessence.com.au to channel my inner Audra James. Beats the sickly smell of synthetic fragranced candles for me any day. I burn while I do my at home yoga above or after cooking or in the bedroom or while relaxing in front of TV. My favs; Sugar n Spice: cinnamon leaf, mandarin, sweet orange, clove essential oils, almost Christmassy , great for snug nights in on sofa. Summer Breeze: lime, orange sweet, peppermint essential oils, clean, fresh and zingy, great for energising in the morning or destinking after cooking, Sleep Tight: lavender, marjoram sweet, petitgrain, cedarwood essential oils because sometimes my mind doesn't stop going!
- My perfect green smoothie - I've reached my ideal green smoothie recipe and love to start Saturday mornings with one before meeting my boy for brunch after he's finished with his clients. 2 large silverbeet leaves -no stalks, splash of almond milk, big blob of natural yoghurt for probiotics, a banana, frozen berries, large spoon of unhulled tahini, glug of flaxseed oil, teaspoon raw cacao powder, splash natural vanilla extract. A smooth, slightly peanut butter fudgey, berrylicious feast. Nothing like getting some greens in in disguise for breakfast!You get a caffeine like buzz 30 mins later I swear and it keeps me going for a few hours.
- Benefit's ChaCha Tint - I'm already in love with Benetint but had a slight fear of this bright coral cheek tint. Fear not its peachy and sheer and summer glowy and brings out your eye colour and whiteness of teeth and blends amazingly even on top of mineral makeup. If I'm not wearing this I'm wearing rosy love Benetint.
- Fox in Flats Darecember - a style dare a day on Instagram. Come join the fun. Great for pushing you outside your normal day to day style rut boundaries. Come join the fun. Follow Fox in Flats Darecember and Memybestandi on Instagram
- Christmas presents to myself - Stila Limited Edition Small Snowflake Eye Shadow Palette. Inspired by a recent Primped post I jumped on ASOS and scored one for myself for a meagre $25.50- amazing colour selection plus I love Stila shadows. Their shimmers are so subtle and never settle in creased old lady eye wrinkles.. All I need in one star shaped eyeshadow place. Yay! Happy Kris Kingle to me.
Plus of course the wants:
- New tubey mascara - because the only mascara way is tubey. Trust me you will never go back. But I need to branch out and try a new one. Kevyn Aucoin's The Volume Mascara, Bobbi Brown's new Intensifying Long Wear Mascara and Becca The Ultimate Mascara all get rave reviews. Help me decide?
- Tata Harper Irritability Treatment - OK the name may make you laugh- grumpy old cow but I read so many natural buffs use this as their 100% natural daily perfume and always gets comments on it. Bergamot and patchouli are among the nine essential oils in the blend, so I know I will already love it. Plus perhaps may help me deal with annoying people in work or in times of shitty customer service (one of my pet peevs). Just keep calm and breathe that perfume in! Already hintbombed for Christmas- I live in hope!
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Products - this salon quality range is so diverse with heaps of skintype lines and products to chose from. Gets rave reviews in the US and has a cult celeb following with users such as madonna, Alicia Silverstone, Jessica Biel... Would love a starter kit to get me going. But only after using all my empties up that is ....
Gold star for me - who has been diligently focused on using all current products before repurchasing new ones. Need to reduce my stash to make room for all these beautiful baby products I'm buying!! Out with the old.....
What are you loving right now?
Need some Irritability treatment in your life?
Are you on Instagram? GET ON IT.... ADDICTED.
* Prodz supplied for consideration, coolness factor rating and opinion my owns