You know I've been mad for body oils (and cake) of late. - My now party poisons of choice. Since dabbling with Kora's silky Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil and Bloom's sunny Organics Nourishing Body Oil earlier in the year and also been greasing the bump regularly and just downed the last drops of a Nude by Nature Nude Oil.
I have just also thrown a full on comeback reunion party and polished off a bottle of Kiehl's Creme de Corp (OMG I forgot how much this stuff is THE shit)
So next up invited to my wild, savage, hedonistic morning party of 1.5 with honorary guests the body brush and his life partner the Clarisonic is an oil giving me many, many reasons to celebrate and be joyous each morning when getting down at Studio Bathroomfloor......
Please welcome Sukin Wellbeing Body Oil to the dancefloor!
Doesn't the name get it off to a great start already? I like him immediately.
There are multiple reasons why we get on so well;
- Pump bottle dispension - every oil by law should have this feature
- As with all my Sukin mates , 100% natural carbon neutral, Aussie made, no chemical synthetic BS, fragrances etc
- Cheap as party pies - seriously $19.95?
- Plus comes bearing a free gift, like every guest should. A free Sukin Lip Nourishing Treatment oil worth $9.95. Perfect timing as my bedside Lanolips Lemonaid was on its last legs
- A rich oil cocktail - sunflower, jojoba, marula (new to me, Prof. Google tells me it's African, nut derived), rosehip, avocado, soybean, wheatgrass, evening primrose, and vitamin E. Seriously it's the Long Island Ice Tea of body oils. Could you get anymore essential fatty acids in there barkeep? Throw in some tangerine, calendula, mandarin, vanilla and lavender oils for soothing and uplifting and downright good time scentness, an umbrella and a swizzlestick and you have the mother of all oil cocktails.
- It's the Sukin scent but better - if you know Sukin you know the signature scent, sometimes it irks me that all their prodz smell the same. This oil takes it to the next level, more citrus zing, more lavender kapow, more vanilla vavavoom!
- Absorbability - a pump a limb and this stuff sinks in before you've decoded what knickie knacks won't fall down on you today (preggie woes)
- Slinky softness all day- my god stop touching yourself woman
- I don't need to grease the bump separately - one product all over. Done. Shit I'm still late.
- It's a celebration oil - yay! Happy Five Year Birthday Sukin. Keep up the good eco, affordable, quality good work!!
- Bottle is possibly too small at 100ml. I'm flying through this stuff like a proper party pig
- A special unique celebration Sukin scent could have been mind blowing
- Limited edition. Why, why do people keep doing this to me?
Limited edition - have you had your heart broken by this before? Who was the dirty rat?
Long Island ice teas - really is there a better way to get the night going? Those who know me know this!
Cheers party pigs - revel on without me xx
Celebration body oil provided for review. Crazy dance moves, spiked punch and opinion my own.